Blog

Ready. Set. Stop!

gym-coaching-blog-04
Gym Coaching

Ready. Set. Stop!

Here's why most diets and workouts fail to produce the results you are looking for.

Most people just don't start in the right place!


Before you even get to the diet or the workout there are some house cleaning that need to be in place first.  Without it you are doomed to fail...and most people do!


There is a reason that few people succeed but most fail.  If you are depending on willpower you are doomed right form the start.  Like most things in life, willpower lasts only so long (just look at all of the failed New Year Resolutions).


You are not as strong as you think.  I know we all think that we have what it takes to weather the storm but statistics prove otherwise.  If you want a solution that is sustainable (for a change) you need to stop following the crowd, be a trailblazer and layout a new path that is probably radically different from what you have been doing and probably goes completely against the grain of traditional methods and beliefs.  But they work!  Trust me.  In saying that, why trust me?  Because I've been there, don't that and continue to do it to this day.  It took me 16 years to figure out how to get to the absolute pinnacle of fitness and performance and the route will probably surprise most.  It's not all about running fast, lifting heavy weights and having the mental toughness to endure and overcome adversity (although obviously all of that was a critical part of the journey).  All of that counts for about 20% of success and the reason that only 20% of people (actually less but lest give it the benefit of the doubt) achieve their goal (and maintain it).  Here you will achieve success by learning the other crucial, missing 80%!



As I mentioned, most people fail miserably in their attempt to achieve any sustainable health and fitness goals primarily because they start at the wrong place!  Here you will learn/adopt methods that radically go against popular belief.  


So, are you ready to kick your blogging efforts up a notch? In this class you'll complete a three month editorial calendar to help you map out your content and plan ahead. This will help you: 

Take this class, and you'll walk away with much more than a spreadsheet. You'll also learn how to give your blog character and help it stand out from the crowd. 

  • Create quality content on a regular schedule
  • Use your blog to map back to specific business strategies
  • Manage multiple authors or contributors
  • Track publication and marketing efforts
  • Capitalize on trends and increase visibility

Section 1: Define Your Blogging Strategy
We'll look at the fundementals of your blog, such as your style, audience, and goals. You'll develop a comprehensive brand statement to help you smash through even the worst case of writer's block. 

Section 2: Search For Inspiration
Like any writer, the more you read, the better you write. We'll look at ways to source quality content that motivates you to create, but doesn't take forever to find. 

Section 3: Create Your Calendar Template
Lucky for you, I've done all the hard work. This class comes complete with a link to a google spreadsheet that you can immediately implement for your own content. 

Section 4: Complete Calendar Details
In this section, I'll give you my best tips and tricks for using an editorial calendar to help you manage a team. I developed these techniques while managing the social media content of one of the world's biggest brands. I share my mistakes so you don't have to make them. 

Source: skillshare.com

Comments (2)

  1. Edna Watson

    Thanks for always keeping your WordPress themes up to date. Your level of support and dedication is second to none.

  2. Scott James

    To link your Facebook and Twitter accounts, open the Instagram app on your phone or tablet, and select the Profile tab in the bottom-right corner of the screen.

Leave your thought here

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Select the fields to be shown. Others will be hidden. Drag and drop to rearrange the order.
  • Image
  • SKU
  • Rating
  • Price
  • Stock
  • Availability
  • Add to cart
  • Description
  • Content
  • Weight
  • Dimensions
  • Color
  • Additional information
  • Attributes
  • Custom attributes
  • Custom fields
Compare
Wishlist 0
Open wishlist page Continue shopping

Free 10 Days

Master Course Invest On Self Now

Subscribe & Get Your Bonus!
Your infomation will never be shared with any third party

Free 10 Days

Master Course Invest On Self Now

Subscribe & Get Your Bonus!
Your infomation will never be shared with any third party

Free 10 Days

Master Course Invest On Self Now

Subscribe & Get Your Bonus!
Your infomation will never be shared with any third party